Index of Brahmavidya
Adyar Library Bulletin
TS in Australia has made an electronic index of this important publication which, although partial, contains a substantial amount of the Bulletin’s contents over the decades. It includes a search facility and can be accessed through the link below:
The Adyar Library Bulletin, which was started in 1937 by Dr C. Kunhan Raja, Director of the Adyar Library and Research Centre at the International Headquarters of the Theosophical Society, established itself as a leading publication in Sanskrit and Indological studies. It presents studies on religion, philosophy and various aspects of Sanskrit and other Oriental literature as well as ancient texts and translations.
The Adyar Library and Research Centre was founded in 1886 by Henry Steel Olcott, first President of the Theosophical Society, for Research in Eastern Civilization, Philosophy and Religion. Its aim is to promote understanding among peoples of the world through knowledge of the higher aspects of their respective cultures.